Adding Flair to Your Event
CREATING YOUR PERFECT EVENT
Our highly skilled team of event organisers have structured systematic operational procedures which have been implemented successfully at over 1000 functions. Our internally trained team of personnel, undergo regular training and evaluations in order to maintain our superior level of service. Flair Bar prides itself on our hands on approach, appreciation for detail and we recognise that it’s the minor details which characterise our elevated service standard.
With 12 years of experience, Flair Bar understands what is required in terms of efficient planning, and implementation to ensure effective organisation and management of small and large scale events, this includes multiple bar set up, large scale stock handling, mass staff organisation and high volume cash bar systems. The result: events that are memorable for their well-thought out operation and thoughtful touches.
HOW WE CAN ADD FLAIR TO YOUR EVENT
“Just host your event and don’t trip over the furniture”
Are you in search of cool and comfortable or smart and functional furniture for events? Flair Mobile Bars can take care of all your furniture hire requirements. We are passionate about ensuring everything works well and looks great!
We lease a wide range of cocktail tables, stools and lounge sets. Customised furniture can also be made, on request. Other furniture rental options include:
- Cocktail Furniture
- Fairy Lights
- Trestle Tables
- Plinths (with lights)
- Mushroom Heaters
- Any & All Glassware
- Dance Floors & DJ Boxes
- Stanchions & Red Carpets
- Portable Fridges (Regular, Sushi, Etc.)
- Portable Bar Structures
- Food Stations
- Dessert Bars
- Odds & Ends
(Ashtrays, Cooler Boxes, Champagne Bowls, etc.)
If we do not have it, it is not a problem! We only make use of trusted suppliers with quality furniture that can source anything you need.
Our world class chefs and service staff specialize in the culinary arts and in providing an out of this world dining experience. Our food division has taken a new view on catering and is looking to provide the public with restaurant quality food in the comfort of your chosen venue.
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about putting up a tent!”
Finding the right Bedouin Tent or Marquee – in the color and size you want and need – can be complex. Let Flair Bar help you find one. We’re experts when it comes to event tent hire. Whether it’s a first-time event, just a party, a big festival, an outdoor wedding or a special birthday bash – we have your tent requirements covered. We’ve arranged party tent hire and festival hire for countless events.
OCCASIONAL LIQUOR LICENSE
Dear prospective client, in lines with GAUTENG LIQUOR ACT 2 OF 2003. A function with a cash bar service, by law, requires a liquor license. The venue must either have a valid license or Flair Mobile Bar will have to arrange an occasional liquor license, otherwise known as a temporary license. This license is valid for 7 days.
Our advice – For events over 300 people – we would advise our clients to obtain a liquor license as this is the breakeven point for the costs of the license. If your guest list is below 300 : we recommend two options to save costs.
- The costs associated with obtaining the license, We’d recommend that the client use the cost associated with obtaining the license to purchase stock
- Collect a value per person at the entrance and use that to serve drinks
Any person or entity, who intends to sell liquor at a special occasion or event, for a short time period must apply for a Temporary / Occasional Liquor license.
Flair Bar would require the following information for the occasional license:
- The name, registration number and registered office or other address of the prospective applicant of the licence
- Letter instructing that Flair Professional Mobile Bar Service has the authority to apply for your license on your behalf.
- Contact telephone numbers for the business as well as cell phone numbers of the directors of the prospective applicant
- Contact details for the landlord including a cell number of the agents who are dealing with at in the landlords office
- A site plan of the event
- Advertising of the event (flyer)
- The full address of the proposed premises (in both the street address and the stand number or title deed description)